[FWDLK] chroming.....

Hy to all

I have never mentioned this to any of you, but  I have been in good with a chroming shop in Denver.   In the years I was in the auto body repair business.  I sent my bumpers there to have the straightened and chromed…. They were the best of all places I delta with…  no flaking, no copper showing thru,  no scratches… they did nice work and never lost even one piece.   for over 35 years I have used them…Ive  been out of the body shop for 30 years now and have only been restoring fined mopars…  all my chrome still goes there I generally do about 15-20K a year with them\….  They have told me a year  ago  that if I do 30K or more . a year in chroming with them, I get another 5% plus the 20% body shop discount I  get. That’s 25% off retail.  For about a year now I send off chrome on every Tuesday to them I have to keep that quota up in order to get my full discount…  so to do that, I send off chrome for anyone and give them the 20% discount off retail..  Subsequently Ive been sending off a lot of chrome for bikers and auto enthusiast.  There happy with the discount and Im happy because I get my full 25% discount, so, if anyone on this lists wants chrome redone, as long as it steel and not pot metal, I will send it off for you and  you will get the 20% off retail body shop discount… it ads up with chrome the price it is now days.  in the past year, nickel has tripled and so has chrome so any discount you can get on it helps  I don’t give prices but if you want a price, you can send me the pieces and Ill forward to Denver.  They will inturn give me a price and I can email that to you .. if you want it done fine and if you don’t, fine, all it will cost you is all the postage ..If no one wants this service not a problem…  but I thought Id at least offer it… email privately if there is a need for you.  mel@xxxxxxxxxxxx

mel