Re: [FWDLK] Belvedere winner announced

From www.anywho.com, I found the Humbertson names as follows.

Maryland had 55 listings, Pennsylvania has 14, West Virginia has 11, Virginia has 6, and no other state had over four listings.  Most states had zero listings for the name.  I would guess there were no more than 120 people with listed phone numbers nationwide with the surname of Humbertson, so they shouldn't be THAT difficult to locate.

Here are the listed possibilities for R. E. Humberston I found:  (I left off the phone numbers)

Humbertson, Robert E Sr
14210 Winchester Rd SW
Cresaptown, MD 21502

Humbertson, R & T
Cresaptown, MD 21502

Humbertson, Robert
419 Prittstown Rd
Mount Pleasant, PA 15666
Humbertson, Ryan
308 Ruskin Dr
Altoona, PA 16602

Maybe the winner is one of them??

John Spiers
Lake Worth, Florida

ddavids@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
This tulsaworld.com story has been sent to you by ddavids@xxxxxxxxxx

Comment from sender:

Belvedere winner announced

Synopsis of story: R.E. Humbertson where are you? Your Belvedere is ready.

This article was published on tulsaworld.com on 6/22/2007.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...