[FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] Forwardlook cruise week (end)

[FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] Forwardlook cruise week (end)

The obvious difficulty is, John, that we all would like to have that
meet/cruise occur in our own back yards.

My home town is a certifiable Tourist Trap
(I mean Resort-Destination!!).

Tulsa had the cachet of being a once-in-a-lifetime even : "Be 'there',
or be no-where"!

Regional events are nice, & I envy the people who can/will travel
X-miles to attend one.

There has to be some compelling reason which would make it seemingly
mandatory, to be there; hopefully with your car.

How many of us would travel 60 hours, in our cars, or  to fly, from
overseas, to attend such an event?

We'll always have Tulsa.

Neil Vedder