From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark J. Hash
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 8:35 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Barn Find

Probably the highlight of my return trip from Tulsa, was to re-discover a car I had found 10 years ago which was then not for sale but now is.  It's a '59 Imperial LeBaron 4 door hardtop with 413, Torqueflite, factory trunk mount AC (which the owner says still blows cold), factory power windows and door locks, Search Tune radio, electric swivel seats, etc.  It's loaded!

It is in very solid original condition.  Runs and drives, needs to have mechanicals inspected, but no rust, and only missing one small piece of trim.  Probably a good number 2 car.

Chrysler Chronicle tells me there were 1132 '59 Imperial LeBarons made.  Does anyone know the breakdown between 2 door and 4 doors?  Since I don't have an Old Cars Price Guide with me, what's the consensus on what this thing is worth today?

Mark   mjh

'57 Fury - Mr. Finzzz