[FWDLK] Windshield/Rear window molding clips

[FWDLK] Windshield/Rear window molding clips

I recall there was some talk of reproducing the window molding clips for the 1957-1959 Chryslers.  I found and purchased a set from a vendor on eBay:
I compared one of them to what is left of the rusted ones on my 59 Windsor parts car - the rear window lower clips look pretty good, the ones with the shortest "legs".
The car set usually goes for just over $40, and the vendor only puts one set up every other week or so, so you'll need to keep your eyes open.
If the link I posted above doesn't work, try http://stores.ebay.com/RJL-AUTOMOTIVE-FASTENERS_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZQ2d33QQftidZ2QQtZkm  a link right to the seller's store.
John Spiers
Lake Worth, Florida

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.