Re: [FWDLK] Slightly Off-Topic Safe Driving Reminder

Re: [FWDLK] Slightly Off-Topic Safe Driving Reminder

One of my fondest memories, was seeing Burma Shave signs, along  Route
66, south of Chicago, and on  rural IL roads, enroute to Carrollton, IL,
from Toledo, in my father's all white 57 CRL 2-dr (got warped at the
tender age of 7).

Also, played the small-board-game Car Bingo, from its back seat, while
reading my hoarded-
for-the-trip comic books !

Whew; good time to grow up, in the late 50's.

Baseball was REAL, then.

Neil Vedder