[FWDLK] Cruise to Big Daddy's

Received from North Georgia Mopar Club for those of you who live nearby and might be interested
Dear Newsletter Editor,

Please find attached an article we at the North Georgia Mopar Club would like you to run in your next club newsletter. The article is self-explanatory in nature, but should you or any of your Club officers have any questions please contact me at 770-401-6542 or at run4thesuncruise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  In addition, if you would like to have the article emailed to you for ease of reproduction please email me at the above address and I will do so immediately.

Thanks a million, we look forward to seeing you on the Cruise’ to Mopars with Big Daddy!

Chris Street
V.P. , Events Coordinator, NGMC.

Let’s Run for the Sun!!

It’s hot now, but fall is just around the corner, and its time to start planning for the North Georgia Mopar Club’s 2nd annual Cruise to Big Daddy’s on November 2nd 2007.

We will be leaving again from Summit Racing Friday morning at 8:30 and arriving in Ocala around 4:30 that afternoon. If you joined us last year, you’ll notice a few minor changes we’ll be making to this year’s cruise. This year we will all travel as a pack with no lead car and have hard departure times from the same stops we made last year. We will exit I-75 in Adel and cruise over to, and down Hwy 41 to avoid the rough stretch and construction of that section of the interstate, and get back on 75 in Valdosta at exit 18 after lunch. Lunch will be again in Valdosta (our lunch break has been shortened to an hour which is plenty long enough).

Rob Wolf, with Mopar Collectors Guide, has again committed to covering and promoting our cruise. His magazine will be running an article on last year’s cruise in the August or September issue to help promote this year’s ride to Ocala.

We had a blast last year and expect to do the same this year! If you are interested please email us at run4thesuncruise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call Chris Street at 770-401-6542 to sign up and receive details. The deadline for signing up to get a t-shirt is September 15th, 2007. The cruise is free to ride with us, but if you want at t-shirt its $15.00. If you plan on going down to the show, but don’t have a classic Mopar or don’t want to drive your classic Mopar, please still join us. This cruise is for the Mopar nation!