Re: [FWDLK] THIS car may be a flat-out BARGAIN!

Re: [FWDLK] THIS car may be a flat-out BARGAIN!

In a message dated 6/28/2007 5:04:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
It was common back then for city police cars to have 4 doors, but many
> Highway Patrol cars were 2 doors.

Before you think you heard everything let me say that back in the middle to late 1980's Ford had an excess of Lincoln Marks so they gave a number of them to the Dearborn, Michigan police department for cruisers and the benefit of durability evaluation.  That out to surprise some future buyer when he finds the mystery holes and welds and doesn't know why.

Marv

See what's free at AOL.com.