From: Paul Holmgren [mailto:paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 4:02 PM
To: David Homstad
Cc: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] THIS car may be a flat-out BARGAIN!

I had a 'senior' moment,  I have a 2 door Chrysler that has some signs
that it was once used as a form of law emforcement vehicle. We found the
mounting holes for the base of the radio in the trunk, and the location
the whip antenna was mounted, as well as reinforcement of part of the
rear seat area that I was told was typical of the period, as well as
signs of heavy usage.
(frame cracks on both sides in the front susspension mountings)

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy