[FWDLK] Tulsarama withdrawal

    Two weeks since I returned home from Tulsa...can't get all the images of fins, chrome, swivel seats and great company out of my mind.
    The fact that I didn't get my 59 Sub up and running and couldn't take it to Tulsa has been grinding at me since the moment I arrived in Tulsa.  How cool it must have been for all those who drove or towed their finsters to Tulsarama from near and far.  I asked one of my car buddies here at home to give me a swift kick in the southend when I returned.  He did last night!  It hasn't helped the ill feeling I have for not working harder on the wagon the past two years, but, I made the commitment to get back at it.
    I need to get this project on the road, so I can commit to organizing a Forwardlook Cruise here in Wi in the future.  I have been getting a few replies about an annual Fwdlk. cruise, and I will take on the challenge.
    So, any other forwardlookers having any kind of withdrawal since Tulsa?

John in WI