Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 29 Jun 2007 to 30 Jun 2007 (#2007-97)

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 29 Jun 2007 to 30 Jun 2007 (#2007-97)

In a message dated 7/1/2007 12:01:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
debensonii@xxxxxxxxxxx
degenson,

      My best friend is in the business and replacing and repairing  leather and vinyl on brand new cars at the Dealerships and antiques  cars and everything in the middle. He said he loves "Armor all" because it helps his business grows in leaps and bounds. He said it is about the worst thing you can use on leather or vinyl because of  the chemicals in it.  I dries things out and makes they crack and deteriorate. He hates NUFINISH which actual preserves leather and vinyl much better then most of the item out there.

              Ron Swartley

See what's free at AOL.com.