[FWDLK] ANDREW SHARPE: Rockola-billy!

Sorry for this public-posting, but Andrew (of Tulsarama-fame) if you're
still cruising-around, in the country, Clive Reeve (also of Tulsa-fame)
sent me two Rockabilly CD's (I think they're called; I'm into LP's)
featuring his Bud Charlie, performing as part of the English Group "The
Smalltown Giants".

If you'd like, I can mail one to you (you threatened to come back thru
Bishop, on your way back, to exporting your 61 Newport sedan
to Australia) and, I can send the second one to the FIRST true
rockabilly fan,  who PM's me!!

Andrew LIVES the Rockabilly lifestyle (like the Finnish couple, in
Tulsa, who live the 50's lifestyle) and he, and Mark Sandwith, were
going to drive their bought-in -Frisco 61 CHRY to Memphis, and then were
going to drive it back to CA via Route 66.

Tulsa (yeah, I've got withdrawal symptoms)
was a World class event....Aussies, Kiwis, Swedes, Finns, Norwegians,
English, and a few Gringos.

Neil Vedder