[FWDLK] MoPar or NO car....?

Glenn Barrett is feeling Withdrawal  Syptoms, too, & posited this
question, to me, about how it would be fun to live in close proximity
with others of our ilk.

So, for those of us who have actually visited other parts of the
country, (it's nice that we all believe that our home town is the
best-est, in the country) in relation to MoPar-related events, and, also
in relation to quality-of-living,  and quality-of-WEATHER, AND, as per
zoning ordinances, where would be the best place to live, in the U.S. of
A., or in La Canada, to enjoy our cars?

That's a tough call!

In CA, I'd suggest the Sacramento area.

Neil Vedder