[FWDLK] '58 Plymouth pedal car at Tulsa

I finally got my 35mm photo CDs back, and was wondering if anybody else saw the 1958 Plymouth fiberglass pedal car at the outdoor show in Tulsa?  I've been looking for a '57 one of these for forever and was beginning to think their existance was but a figment of my imagination . . . . the guy wanted $1500 for it, so I kept walking - but did anyone snag this thing?  I tried to post pics of it to the list but the server rejected it - if anyone wants the 2 pics I have of it email me and I'll jpg them to you.

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury, OR  -  Mr. Finzzz