[FWDLK] Forward Look Movie Night(s) at Carlisle

[FWDLK] Forward Look Movie Night(s) at Carlisle

Hi All,

We’ve gotten a lot of questions about our plan for the videos at the Forward Look tent. The two main questions are “when” and exactly “where”.

WHERE:

* The Forward Look tent.  Fun Field, spots CC 7-8 & 55-56.  We’re right near the corner of the main road through the fun field, across from Gate 6, near the DeSotos, and 1957-59 cars.

WHEN:

* FRI:   Around 8:30ish.  -- 1955-1961 MoPar dealer training films, etc.

* SAT:  Around 8:30ish.  -- Tulsa Plymouth unearthing/unveiling uncut media feed videos

I hope this works out.  It should be pretty cool if it does.

-Dave