[FWDLK] Another E-mail Scam

There is another e-mail scam that I've seen.  The from line reads 123greetings, or American Greetings, or another well-known on-line greeting card sender.  The giveaway is that while it announces that "You've received a greeting card from...." the card sender is not named, but it says "a partner", or "A relative", or some ambiguous generic name like that.  The address to access is not to the greeting card company, but to a internet numeric address.

A problem created by this SPAM is that if you use the standard "BLOCK THIS SENDER", you'll never get a card from a legitimate sender. If you are like me, and have no friends that would ever send you an card, that's OK, but my wife gets mail here, too, and I have saved myself a couple of times with a last-minute e-card.

Don't be fooled by the need for attention.  Learn to accept that you have no friends.  Unless the sender is named, and you recognize the name, don't bother to open it.

Just FYI
Mike Higgins