[FWDLK] 58 - 59 plymouth related

hi everyone,

i'm going to be relocating a lot of cars and parts to my other place real soon, within the next few weeks... what i have 2 extras of are 58 plymouth rear clips, one is rust-free from a 28xxx mile 58 savoy, still shiny orig paint on it, the other is a 58 belv, surface rust and minor lower rust, but either is great for a collision repair, or to convert a 59 to a 58, would also make an excellent couch.....  trailer to pull behind your 57 or 8 plym...

any interest, let me know.  i also have a complete 59 spt fury frt clip, 361 commando block/heads/internals - core quality really, not a throw-in motor at all

complete 57 savoy 4dr sedan, low mileage- in the 40k's... very solid car- only rocker has a sin that was hidden, or attempted to be, and have a rebuilt 318/powerflite from a 58 that can go with it... again, interest- let me know... not aesthetically appetizing, but a real fast build to make a cool cruiser/cross-country driver!

jim

See what's free at AOL.com.