[FWDLK] 1955 spring shackle sets

Hello everyone I am detailing the under carriage on my 1955 Chrysler new Yorker 4 door sedan  now that I have a lift I figured I would clean it up before I head to the stowe Vermont car show in Aug 10,11,12

I noticed the rear shackle bushings are bad and I want to replace them along with the front of the rear spring bushings. I was Just wondering if any one on the list has any for sale or know of  the best supplier is to order them from. { not Mitchell motors} I also need a new pinion seal and a new rear axle vent bolt { I should of brought the one on eBay a while ago}.

Does anyone know if they make replacement mounting ribs from the floors to the rockers { future project }  I noticed when I repaired them back in 1992 I could not find any then in hemmings and made some out of assorted metal pieces but now with the internet and this great club I figured if I could find repo ones or a parts car or one that is being crushed I could get some I do not need all of them just certain ones.

While I am at it I am going to try and stop the power steering shaft seal leak again before I end up sending it away to have done this winter if I can not stop it.

Chuck Deyoe Jr

1955 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door sedan

In the great Adirondack mountains in up state New York