Re: [FWDLK] 57 Chrysler Brake Return Springs

Re: [FWDLK] 57 Chrysler Brake Return Springs

Sorry, up too late last night after a long trip dragging home a '57 Chrysler Saratoga from western Texas to south Florida- I didn't read that the brake springs you were looking for are the brake RETURN springs!  But you might need these too.
Regards,
John Spiers

John <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is a seller of brake drum springs here on the Chrysler 300 Club Int'l website.

Anti Chatter Brake Drum Springs. Click here for larger photo. brakesmall We have reproduced the spring that stretches around the outside of the brake drums. This spring is meant to dissipate heat and to control brake lining chatter. The original springs have lost temper and will be rusted so they cannot perform as designed. The vehicle uses one per wheel. The cost is $12.75 per spring plus USPS shipping from zip code 48114 to you. Contact Ray Menzel at email: rjroad@xxxxxxxxxxx or call 810-623-2227.

John Spiers
Lak Worth, Florida

Bill Amberger <Magnumguy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You'd be surprised what your local auto parts store might have. Check w/Napa.

Bill The Magnumguy

Psalms 8
http://www.moparstyle.net
Chapel & Magnum/'Doba Forums