Re: [FWDLK] MoPar Oil Filter

It's funny because when I called the Direct Connection tech line all they could do was guess answers to my questions,and the guy on the other end of the phone even admitted he didn't know the products that they sold thru Mopar Performance. Kind of sad. If I had asked him about a Stratus or Neon I could have gotten an answer but a 426 HEMI,what's that????
Adam Lindenbaum