Van: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens Bob Moore
Verzonden: dinsdag 24 juli 2007 5:52
Aan: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: [FWDLK] Highway Hi-Fi Records . . .

Hi,

got this from a friend in my 'Antique' (historical?) radio club, thought some of you folkswith the Highway Hi-Fi's might be interested-

-Bob

Regarding Custom Records ...

Suppose you have a "Highway Hi-Fi" record player installed in your shiny 1956 Chrysler and are having trouble finding those darn 16-2/3 RPM records to play on it. Well, these guys will custom press you a record for that player with audio you provide. Well now, that's a nice service I must say.