[FWDLK] Miss Belvedere

Tulsa Oklahoma's Famous Miss Belvedere Fifty-Year Old time Capsule will shine once again!

Hackettstown New Jersey July 20, 2007 Press Release

I just read the article about the plans for the car.  I think this is going to be about the best think that could be done with the car as there seems to be not much else to do with it and if left alone it will continue to rust away.   I hope that the company that is doing the de rusting is donating this as I am sure they want there name on this car.  I do not think the car will run after nor will it look that good.  I think it will just fall a part due to the large amount of rust from 50 years of abuse.  Maybe the spring 08 showing will be better than when she was first revealed.

Chuck Deyoe

1955 New Yorker