[FWDLK] Today's News at corporate headquarters.

[FWDLK] Today's News at corporate headquarters.

I originally sent this out at 2:00 pm but the picture I attached of the corporate headquarters building prevented it from going through so here it is without it.

Hello All.

Just got back from the celebration at Chrysler Headquarters..The new CEO Richard Nardelli gave an excellent speech that opened with a referenced to Chrysler's origin and reminded all of Plymouth's introduction and the purchase of Dodge Brothers in 1928. And his first car after high school was a Dodge Dart GT.  He spent considerable time providing a motivational pep talk outlining his many years in the production and transportation business which was during his tenure at GE.  Very good to hear that.  Then the Pentastar was unveiled on a sign proclaiming "Get ready for the next 100 years".  The statement"The new Chrysler" was said many times by Nardelli and La Sorda.   After that a fireworks display off of the roof and a large aerialist team rappelled and came down the 15 stories of the building. The descent took about 8 to 10 minutes. Then the band started playing and everyone went back into the building and back to work; hopefully for the next 100 years.

Earlier this morning all employess were given a pentastar lapel pin; just like we received in the fall of 1962. And we were told that the large pentastar on the building will be brightly lite each night.

Marv