[FWDLK] Power Steering Pumps

Hi All -

Chrysler Corp. used different types of power steering pumps, 57-9, referred
to as Thompson type, slipper type, sleeve type, etc. So if I have a power
steering pump in front of me, how would I know which variety it is ? Is
there a cross-reference that shows the pump with it's name beside it ? Also,
if I have a car with one variety of p/s pump, can I swap it out for another
variety without too much trouble ?

Thanks,

Ron