De : RockAuto Customer Service [mailto:service@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 9 août 2007 09:17
À : vincent.vanhumbeeck@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : RockAuto Discount Reminder

Hello,

This email is just a reminder that your RockAuto discount code 697785627347
will expire on August 21, 2007.  If you or anyone you know is thinking of
doing some vehicle repair, now's the time to order the parts!

To take advantage of your discount:

  * Please visit www.rockauto.com and put the parts you need in the Shopping
Cart.
  * Use the following discount code:

    697785627347

  * Enter your discount code (and no other characters or spaces) in the "How
did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart.
  * If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Set"
button to the right of the field.
  * Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order
total.

RockAuto carries a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like
filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine
long blocks.  We also have a growing number of body parts: door handles,
mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets!  Our online catalog
includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter
what you drive.

Thanks for being a RockAuto customer!

Tom Taylor
VP Marketing