[FWDLK] introduction and plea for help

Hello Everyone

MY name is Doug Berry and I'm a new list member but I've been a gearhead, motorhead, carguy  ... you choose the adjective =)  for years.

some of you I have met over the last few years when I have ventured up to Carlisle AND I must say I think there are some good people left in the world when it comes to cars and going to car shows at least.

The car I have been taking to Carlisle is a 1967 Plymouth V.I.P. 2 Door Fasttop. My forward look era car is a 1960 Chrysler Saratoga 2 door hard top.

I also have 2 other 2 dr VIP's and a 4 Dr hardtop VIP.

My problem is probably more common than I realize..storage and restoration

I desperately need to find someone that can properly restore the Saratoga as it is a complete car and needs attention soon.

I will also have to move soon so I will not have a place to put my cars until I can get my own garage built but first land to build it on.

I live in Eastern TENNESSEE and I only of know one other person with a forward look car in this area.

Anyone with any advise for me please feel free to ask any questions or recommend anything you can.

Thank you

Doug Berry