[FWDLK] WEEKLY UPDATE-290HP POLY CHOKE TUBE ASMS

[FWDLK] WEEKLY UPDATE-290HP POLY CHOKE TUBE ASMS

AND THE BEAT GOES ON!!

But maybe for a good reason.
2 pieces have been made to pass inspection,,the remainder were scrapped by the OWNER of the company..
I talked with him this AM and explained that PERFECTION IS BETTER THAN PROMPTNESS, so we will hang in there a while yet
The OWNER of the company is personally involved now as he wants a perfect bend at the bottom loop.
The worker on the floor is saying that it is impossible using the thick wall stainless.

Later this week the owner is going to 'show' the worker how to do it!!

I THINK this is all true as I have talked to all of these people

WE SHALL SEE
I'll keep you informed

ED ECKERSON