[FWDLK] AGAIN CRY FOR HELP

Is anyone at all interested in this 1960 CHRYSLER Saratoga 2 door hard top

complete car that needs to be restored.

It will be going to the crusher soon if I cannot either find a temporary storage location or a buyer willing to come get it and all of it's pieces as well as many extra parts including an extra dash, grille, trim pieces etc.

cell number 11am - 8 pm Eastern Time is 407 719 1105

I live in Talbott, Tennessee 37877 so you can mapquest it you like

PLEASE
I will entertain ANY REASONABLE OFFER for this car it needs to be restored and needs a good owner who won't butcher it up with ford and or Chevy running gear like the only serious guy to look at it so far wants to do.

PLEASE HELP ME  =(

Doug Berry