Re: [FWDLK] Carter B and B

Thanks Joe and Bill for the tips. Yeah, I think there is some dirt in there. The needle taper is fine. I did a mini-cleaning but I just popped off the top of the carb and didn't take it completely apart. I will do that and install a new kit in it. The car sat for many years and the gas had turned to varnish. I cleaned the tank and fuel lines out. I cleaned out the carb but probably not good enough. thanks much, Nick.