From: "eastern sierra Adj Services" <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 57 Dodge Coronet on EBay

I didn't post this car's auction earlier, because it seemed like it
would be jumping on an unworthy subject.

The poor car is a mess, and its buy-it-now price is an insult to any
buyer, who might have that much money to spend ON a 50's car.

The car doesn't have any sun visors now, but, the only interesting
option on it, is its coding that it came with OEM with tinted plastic
visors.

My SWAG is that the car has a fair market price of around $10- $15 K, as
is.

Neil Vedder