Re: [FWDLK] 57 Dodge Coronet on EBay

Y'all better pay attention at your tax office, these days. They're all looking for revenue and unique ways to find it. One good ol' boy bought him one of them hi dollar cars at BJ last year and the paper work had that hi dollar price on it. When it went thru, the tax lady decided that all these old cars being taxed at $50 a year on the local property tax were worth looking into. I hope she figured out that this would be her last year in her elected office if that happened, as no more has been heard about it. But, keep paying attention, it'll head your way. There's always some big deal about a new tax cut, but 5 little ones sneak in to replace it.
Ray