Re: [FWDLK] nice 57 Dodge Coronet on EBay

Re: [FWDLK] nice 57 Dodge Coronet on EBay

In a message dated 8/23/2007 3:01:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx writes:
OK, since I've been called-out, on my stated opinion that this car ( #
260150161247) is a "mess", it took a while for my dial-up to enlarge the
pics, and my opinion has NOT changed.

If this car were properly advertised, at something under $20K, none of
this discussion
would be germaine, but the seller uses such terms as "Might be the
nicest 57 Dodge in the world", and "perfect" and "restoration", which
leaves him open to some critical revue, if he expects to receive up to
$80K, for the car..
Neil HAS been doing his homework, and I agree!

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, Michigan