Re: [FWDLK] Surviver or not- Mo Nats

One club I belong to has 4 categories for cars, with claasses by year in each.
1.  Unrestored: no more than 2 body panels painted, no more than one seat panel replaced, no modifications.
2. Stock: restored to factory specs.
3. Street stock: minor modifications such as custom wheels, chrome engine parts, headers, etc.
4. Modified:  major modifications such as body mods, wild paint, superchargers, non-original engines, etc.

Everybody seems to be happy with these classes. The biggest complaint is that it is very difficult for a car driven 1000 miles to compete with a trailered car rolled up onto an enclosed trailer.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500