--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Fury Jim <JRawa@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:43:53 EDT
although i cant remember how it was exactly stated..... i read a clip in this month's c&d...... on the tulsa plymouth was exhumed, "in hopes of revealing a gem, instead turned out to be a rusted-out dung beetle......[but weren't they dung beetles to begin with??]"

i say find every copy available and burn them, and send video clips of 57 & 8 plymouths doing holeshots on a pic of their editor's face