Date:    Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:41:28 -0400
From:    Nick Sperduto <drt-rdr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Title services

------=_NextPart_000_00BA_01C7EA7C.F9B8F180

Anyone reccomend a title service that can issue me some kind of title or =
transferrable registration for a car that I have that has no title.=20
Here in NJ, they won't take a hand written bill of sale from the =
previous owner, they want to see the prior registration for the car. I =
have a car from 1932 that was bought out of Georgia. I have a hand =
written bill of sale for the Georgia owner. He never registered the car =
in Georgia and purchased it from Canada and all he had was customs =
paperwork for it coming into the country.

Anybody with any suggestions on how to get one. I've been to my DMV and =
they just said they can't do anything, try going to Trenton office. =
Rather than waste an entire day of work, maybe there's a title service =
that can still do cars bound for NJ.

Thanks,
Nick