[FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] Chrysler May Sell or Close Mopar

[FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] Chrysler May Sell or Close Mopar

In a message dated 8/30/2007 7:10:03 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, wgraefen@xxxxxxx writes:
http://www.classiccar.com/wordpress/
"Obviously the reintroduction of the Pentastar as a nod to the ‘old’ Chrysler was nothing more than a stunt to temporarily embolden Chrysler employees while the new owners figured out the best way to gut the company."

That is part of what is on the above webpage. I didn't know Chrysler quit using the Pentastar. My 2007 Dodge Cummins diesel, that was built last February, has the Pentastar logo on some of the parts under the hood.

<>Roy<>
Roy Asbjornsen
Puyallup, Washington