To: "Paul Holmgren" <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <mml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 7:41 AM
Subject: Re: passing this along

Make the goal "a new or used Chrysler product" or *anything* domestic and I
might send a few bucks.  For a Scion?  Nope.

--Geoff

On 9/4/07, Paul Holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

my oldest boy has asked that I mention this event

been told this is an all makes and models car show

This event will be to raise money to help a newborn
baby named Brooklyn who was born blind. Her parents
have had a string of bad luck including wrecking their
second car only 4 days after her birth. The father is
a ex Marine and works for the area sheriffs dept. My
goal is to get them into a new or used Scion to help
aid them in there long trips to Riley Children's
Hospital around 2 hours away. These long trips will
not end and with your help we can help this child and
her family get her to the places she needs to be
safely and affordable.

Please spread this amongst the world. I will also be
taking donations via the Internet and mail.

Thanks, Scott

Richmond Scion
5601 National Road East
Richmond, IN 47374

Phone: 888-820-4569

UPDATE

Entry is $10 and goes to this great cause.

Awards -

Best Tc 1-3
Best xB/x2B 1-3
Best xA/xD 1-3

Best Import 1-3
Best Domestic 1-3

Best of Show
Best Interior
Best Exterior
Best ICE
Long Distance (includes gas card prize)

--Geoff
MML Janitor
cell (313) 506-7295 / Gizmo ggariepy68
'92 Acclaim *eternal project* | '04 Jeep Grand Cherokee *drunk with torque*