Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 9:16 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] 57 DODGE Hot Start Issue(s)

Hi gang. I've got a quandry.

57 Dodge, 325 auto. Starts great cold, horrible hot, or doesn't. I mean immediately after shutting it down, it won't restart. Usually has to set awhile. OK, it is getting gas, I've shut the choke,  opened it, etc. Could the coil be the issue? Seems like it's good for one good cold start, then you're done for awhile.

Today, pulled it out of the garage to wash it, started great, warmed it up, but not to operating temp, shut it off, and tried to restart. No go.

Thoughts?

Bill The Magnumguy

1John 1:9
http://www.mopowerstyle.net