--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Bill Amberger <Magnumguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 12:26:40 -0500
Funny, I decided to change the coil, appears to be the original, and it restarted practically when I turned on the key!!!!

I rebuilt the starter this summer as I thought it was dragging the power down, one of my Magnum did this, started easy cold. But after warming up, no start till it cooled off.

So,,, it goes for it's first show Saturday.

Bill The Magnumguy

Psalms 8
http://www.mopowerstyle.net
Chapel & Magnum/'Doba Forums