[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Door Panels

Gang -

Three days short of nine months after I sent my deposit check to SMS Auto
Upholstery, I received a large box from UPS. Inside were the black and white
door panels for my 58 Belvedere 2dr HT.  I must say that they are impressive
looking, right down to the heat-stamped 'boomerang' embossed in the lower
section of the panel. My only quibble is that the mylar rectangles on  the
originals had squares about 1/8", the SMS stuff has squares about half that
size. Only Neil and I would notice this kinda stuff.

Ron