--- Begin Message ---
  • From: roger howard <roger.d.howard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 20:16:18 -0700
while I cannot explain the time frame, and the failure to exactly match the factory original, he unfortunately is still the only show in town. Ron, please get him on the phone and describe to him your situation...if he doesnt "get notified" (Email trail) he won't react ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>