Re: [FWDLK] Oh, boy : Ovoids ...

eastern sierra Adj Services wrote:

...and here's the comparison between OEM (which I had provided to SMS,
before they repopped my trim panel sections) and SMS's
ovoids, which, also, at least on one of them, is very slightly
separating from the underlying vinyl.

I'd say that SMS's work is 90% correct, overall.

Neil Vedder

Humm, having never seen an original (that I recall) and knowing a touch about some the work needed to achieve a finished product, could the difference you see be maybe attributed to the diff between fresh new dies and well used dies that might have been what was used on your original pieces??

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy