[FWDLK] Nice trunk mat, but beware....

I don't recognize any of the bidders, on this trunk mat, so here it is,
which will fit  a 57-58 Dodge or DeSoto Firesweep, or 57-58 Windsor
(with the Dodge bodies).

I bought one of these mats decades ago, and soon discovered that its
'finish' surface is literally painted onto the thin jute-like material,
and that  the  finish wears off relatively very easily, from items being
rubbed/moved  against it.

The mat is not OEM-correct, but does fit the trunk.

So, if you need a trunk mat, this one is still cheap; just be careful
not to use it too roughly.

Neil Vedder