Re: [FWDLK] Car Shows

If I'm taking pictures of the cars, I much prefer the hood closed so I can get a shot of the actual car. If I'm just strolling around and looking, sometimes its nice to see what powers the beast...but really, I'm just happy whenever I get the chance to see old cars...

----- Original Message ----- From: "John McCann" <jmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Car Shows

Whenever one of my friends or their families got a new or different car when I was growing up, the first thing we did was open the hood to see what powered the beast, I would be very disappointed to go to a car show and not be able to see the heart of the car, but that's just me, I like engines. I really like the car shows like the Route 66 Rendezvous in San Bernardino, California that allows the cars to cruise around the show with open headers, my wife hates that but it is music to my ears.
John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich" <RJZ123@xxxxxxxxx>