[FWDLK] My email is NOT working DON'T SEND!!!

[FWDLK] My email is NOT working DON'T SEND!!!

Some of you know I was out of town a few day.  I checked my web mail while away.  It was not working properly but its done that before.

I am now home.  The only email I can receive is messages from the postmaster at Windstream telling me they are bouncing all my mail back to all senders because my limit has been reached.

So somewhere at Windstream there is a full cache of my email and it will not download.

Yep, I've talked to their tech support (yep, he sounded like he was in India) and he verified that everything is properly set on my computer.  Then he disavowed any problem with Windstream and told me the problem IS my computer and I should contact Dell tech support.
BALONEY, there was nothing wrong with my Dell when I left last Thursday and it was not struck by lightning while turned off!

So all y'all, there is no point in sending me any email AT ALL right now until this log jam is resolved.  Sorry.

Sign me pretty disgusted ever since Windstream bought up our local phone company.

Wayne