[FWDLK] Fw: Graefen email change

Effective immediately my new email address is

The Windstream Communications Co. bought our local phone company a year ago and told us all we would continue to enjoy the same service and could keep our old phone company email addresses.  If they buy your phone company, scream bloody murder.  Service has continuously deteriorated because volume has increased and they won't spend a dime on equipment replacement or upgrade, and they will force you to change your email address by refusing to deliver your email until you do.  All your email being held in their cache somewhere will go to email heaven (or is it hell?).

This was sent from my new address so you can change your address book by "add sender to address book" and take out the old " @ktc.com " address.  Or copy and paste my new addy from above.

Sorry for any complications or lost mail over the last week,
Wayne Graefen