[FWDLK] Fwd: BMW......

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx (eastern sierra Adj Services)
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:04:19 -0700
...as in Break My Window!

Uh, YEAH, the VIN is unreadable, Jack !

It's only on the door HINGE pillar!!

Bet they were looking for it, on the dashboard!!

The driver's door vent glass was broken trying to gain access to the
window crank.

At some point, it was discovered that the window regulators had
disintegrated , and that the windows could repose gently into the door
cavities.

Then, one of the Goons (a Ron Water's apt term, for the Henchmen)
reached into the passenger's side door opening, & promptly proceeded to
torque-off the inside door handle-lever .

The doors have not been opened.

I would like (not) to have been present, when the co-conspirators forced
open the hood, & trunk.

Neil Vedder