Re: [FWDLK] Sit down, & take a few deep breaths, before looking at THIS

Re: [FWDLK] Sit down, & take a few deep breaths, before looking at THIS aucti...

Adam, we have no idea what this post is about.
This is the second/third email I've gotten today with no link in it. When you add a link and send it to the masses, the server strips it out. Some have found a way to defeat this, but for the rest of you, please put the item number at least in the post so we can go to it.
Keep telling us of  these things, with the item number. Thanks, Ray