Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 9:39 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] 1956 Chrysler left handed lug stud

Sorry the last message I posted should have read looking for left handed stud not bolt. I am trying to replace "one" broken lug stud for my 1956 Chrysler St.Regis. I drilled and hammered out the broken part but I am having a difficult time finding a replacement. Does anyone have a source or good current part number from NAPA, Autozone etc. My parts books lists Mopar #1633 053, but I am unable to cross reference this number. Thanks in advance Mike and Thanks to all who replied earlier offering help.