Re: [FWDLK] A THOUGHT TO PONDER....

I really like the look of a stock looking new looking classic car, do not care for kustoms or hot rods and truly dislike rat rods...
Rust is also bad!!!!
That said hop up items that improve the safety and performance of the car are cool!
I drive my cars so useful updates like better brakes, (drums are fine) and power brakes are nice but all that is needed is a dual master cylinder set up...
I would take new thin white wall radial tires over WWW bias any day!
Seat belts too should be added.

(Proper maintenance goes a very long way in terms of performance and safety!!)

Points are also fine, but a electronic set up works great!

I also like 4 door cars because like I said I use my cars and have two small kids and like to take passengers along to the drive inn and on road trips...
A/C is another must have for us and do not find the look of a modern R134a systems takes much away...
And in terms of comfort makes all the difference with me and the kids!
Do not like plain seat fabric  like velour type! and do not like  plain pleated vinyl seats....
NOS fabric is very costly and fades way too fast!
There are many great "new" options that look great and mimic the look of the 50's!
Just me...
The bottom line is you, using & enjoying your car!!
debenson2
road2recovery
Box 43873
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55443 USA